Stained Glass Course: Day Class
Glass designer & maker Paul Floyd will lead classes on stained glass. On the course you will learn the craft of stained glass and will design & make your own colourful leaded panel. This course is suitable for Intermediate students who have previously attended a Beginners Course and that would like to build on their previous skills and knowledge.
Students will learn to prepare a design, cut glass to a pattern, cut & shape the lead for the glass, solder, cement and polish the finished glass panel.
All tools are provided for the course and includes materials for a stained glass panel up to 35cm x 35cm. Only 3 people per workshop for maximum individual attention.
- Starts: Tuesday 13th September 2016
- Half-Term Holiday: Tuesday 25th October 2016
- Finishes: Tuesday 8th November 2016
- Duration: 8 weeks (with half-term break)
- Time: 9:00am till 12:00pm – First 4 sessions
- Time: 10:00am till 12:00pm – Next 4 sessions
- Costs: £215 (includes all materials)
- Level: Intermediate to Advanced
Venue: Transparent Glass Studio, Ruskin Glass Centre, The Glasshouse, Wollaston Road, Stourbridge, West Midlands, DY8 4HE
For more information and booking contact Paul Floyd or on the details below.
Studio: 01384 399412