Stained Glass Course: Day Class
Glass designer & maker Paul Floyd will lead classes on stained glass. On the course you will learn the craft of stained glass and will design & make your own colourful leaded panel. This course is suitable for complete beginners or intermediate students that would like to build on their previous skills and knowledge.
Students will learn to prepare a design, cut glass to a pattern, cut & shape the lead for the glass, solder, cement and polish the finished glass panel.
All tools are provided for the course and includes materials for a stained glass panel up to 35cm x 35cm. Only 4 people per workshop for maximum individual attention.
- Starts: Wednesday 23rd September 2015
- Half-Term Holiday: Wednesday 28th October 2015
- Finishes: Wednesday 2nd December 2015
- Duration: 10 weeks (with half-term break)
- Time: 10:00am till 12:00pm
- Costs: £215 (includes all materials)
- Level: Beginners to Intermediate
Venue: Transparent Glass Studio, Ruskin Glass Centre, The Glasshouse, Wollaston Road, Stourbridge, West Midlands, DY8 4HE
For more information and booking contact Paul Floyd or on the details below.
Studio: 01384 399412